I’m Heidi Schild, a Certified Nutrition and Wellness Counselor (AFPA), and I’m ready to help anyone who wants to make healthy changes to their eating habits. I received my Plant Based Nutrition Certificate from eCornell and the T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies.
I didn’t always follow the healthiest diet. Though I stopped eating red meat and dairy many years ago, I definitely ate my fair share of French fries and cookies — and not to mention cooking with processed ingredients that I always believed “weren’t that bad,” but were actually chock-full of unnecessary sugars and sodium. In January 2017, I joined a friend in a 30-day vegan challenge. Little did I know that “Veganuary” would inspire me to adopt a plant-based lifestyle for good. Since then, I haven’t looked back, and I feel happier and healthier than ever.
When you’re ready to start your journey toward a healthier life, I’m available to guide you. Programs are tailored to each individual. I run a 5 Day Clean Up Your Act introduction to plant based living on a regular basis. You can click on the tab in the menu bar to register. If you’d like to learn some new recipes, then join me for a cooking workshop. I now offer many classes via Zoom-so whether you’re down the street or across the country, you can learn to cook like Heidi! As a certified nutrition and wellness consultant, I have the tools and background to help you meet your needs.
My services include the following:
- Individual Coaching
- I’m so excited to be able to bring my own fantastic program to my clients
- 5 Day “kickstart” to learn the basics of plant based eating
- Includes a Zoom cooking class, menus, recipes and support
- Meal Planning
- Together, we will map out a week’s worth of meals and snacks
- We’ll put together lots of options so that you won’t be bored with the foods you’ll be eating
- Grocery Store Tour/Shopping
- Once your meal plan is in place, we will navigate the grocery store together. I’ll show you the best options available.
- I’ll share my favorite stores and the products that are the best value too!
- Meal prep — including batch cooking and organizational strategies
- One on one cooking instruction so that you have everything in place for a successful start and beyond.
- Let’s get comfortable in the kitchen and make it easy
- One-on-one consultations
- In person, phone or FaceTime-I’m available to help you along the way
- Check in when you’ve got a question or concern
I also host live or virtual plant-based cooking classes/presentations. Click here to learn more.
Contact me so that we can discuss the best package that works for you. After an initial complimentary 30 minute phone consultation, I’ll be better able to determine the type of program that will be the best fit for you.
Collaborate with me:
- Healthy lifestyle presentation
- Brand partnerships
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.